<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6503504?origin\x3dhttp://dancerinc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
2:32:00 pm
`exercised!

last night, after dinner and 7pm chinese show.i went for a jog
those who know me, i dont like to jog. give me any other form of exercise, but no jogging. but last night, i decided to. somehow to let it all out through perspiration and to also shed some weight off.
i ran around the estate with my mp3 in my hand. i didnt stop, suprisingly, not at all. later on, moved on to the park and brisk walked to cool down. then went to the fitness side and did sit ups according to fergalicious. i made to like 47 at 'oh baby'. hahahhaa, but all in all, i did 120 sit ups.

call it strenous exercise after so long but i felt i really had to do something to release it all, other than drowning myself into alcohol.

watched 9pm chinese show and girls out loud. then continued watching esp 2 and 3 of 7pm show on mobtv, which i just subscribed to :)

phone bill came in and i exceed by 101 msgs. whahahha. mum didnt kill me cos after all, im paying her back.
oh wells.

in these two days, i havent seen any light to my dark sky yet.
be patient, jocey

it may seem that im pushing myself out too much though im starting to cough and fall sick soon but i dont have much choice. my thighs are hurting now, blisters are about to form but i dont care.
basketball later tonight, frm 7pm - 9pm. crazy me? you may think. but i think its going to be worth it. whether anot i fall seriously ill, doesnt matter. it's a stage where its my darkest hours are.

results coming out soon. no thoughts about it. just hoping that the grades will do me well enough to enter the course i want to. come what may, im lifting up to the lord.


If You Were Mine
[Chorus:]
If you were mine,
I'd be your everything and you'd be the only thing that I would ever need
If you were mine,
I would tell everyone that you are the only one that I could ever want

Ohhh Yeaaa
Everything I dreamed about
Everything that I talked about
One thing I can't live without
I wanna get closer to you
Can't stand being far away
Knowing that you don't feel the same way
Questioning bring tears to your eyes

[Chorus:]
If you were mine,
I be your your everything and you be the only thing that I would ever need
If you were mine,
I would tell everyone that you are the only one that I could ever want

Ohhh Yeaaa
All words I sing about
All that is that I write about
Only thing I wanna hear about
So that I can get closer to you
I know that there is someone else, but he's only thinking of himself
Doesn't make any sense for you to be lonely

[Chorus:]
If you were mine,
I be your your everything and you be the only thing that I would ever need
If you were mine,
I would tell everyone that you are the only one that I could ever want

Ohhh Yeaaa
Let me be the one to share your hopes and dreams with
You'll never be alone again, cuz' I will hold you endlessly
Please don't be afraid to let your brokenheart guide you
Into these open arms that long to surround you, baby!!

[chorus]


Le Femme
Jocey
Wants
MY SLEEP!
Events
NO LIFE!
Footprints

credits
designer: xingying(:
image: kaitee14
program: photofiltre
hosting: 001 002 003